I tell powerful and authentic multimedia stories that help brands reach new audiences.
Digital marketing and content strategy
As a content strategist and developer, I've worked with various brands across the financial services, government and nonprofit, travel and tourism categories and more.
Throughout my career, I've partnered with internal teams and used my content strategy talents to create brand transformations. Highlights include:
- Intranet content audit for Jack Morton Worldwide, which enabled Accounts and New Business to generate more leads
- Mobile responsive website redesign for Columbia University School of Professional Studies, which enabled Admissions to generate more leads
- Web migration and redesign for NYCEDC, which drove citizen engagement
As a content developer, I've created multimedia content that took brands' storytelling to another level. Highlights include:
- Thought leadership for Jack Morton Worldwide, which drove consideration among clients and prospects
- Video content series for Columbia University, which drove consideration among prospective clients
- Podcast series for NYCEDC, which drove awareness among citizens
M.S. candidate, Columbia University
As a graduate student at Columbia, I created branding and marketing strategies to drive brand transformation. Projects include:
- Brand strategy for New York Sports Club
- Experiential, PR, and social media marketing campaign for the nonprofit WITNESS
- Content audit and strategy for The Bridgespan Group
- Marketing strategy for Cafe Smart in South Korea
Digital Marketing & Brand Strategy Consulting
I'm open to marketing consulting opportunities. Contact me.